Volunteering for Meals on Wheels
- DID YOU KNOW THAT donating money to Meals on Wheels is a great way to ensure that fragile older adults meet their nutritional and social needs, but it’s not the only way you can help with this important community service.
- VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED to get those meals and smiles to the very people who need them.
- DONATE YOUR TIME one hour each week or month to deliver a meal route.
- DELIVER THE MEALS by yourself, with a family member, friend or co-worker.
- VOLUNTEER ORIENTATIONS are held the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month or at a time convenient for you.
- EMAIL US TO REQUEST MORE VOLUNTEER INFORMATION.
* = Required